When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you will be told about self-drive rules, which have to be ensued:
- You will need to rent a car in a good time before you travel in Kyrgyzstan. Our company will help you to take a car according to your financial circumstance and set up available dates in your tour in Kyrgyzstan. You have to take into account, that there are limited dates of reserving tours in Kyrgyzstan, thus, you should take a car in advance due to traveller’s season, which will start from 20 June till 20 September.
- The age requirements: 18 – 64 years old.
- Payment Methods: Dollar/Euro/Som
- The present contract includes car insurance which included in rental price. After getting car, you will need to make a deposit of 400$. You will get your deposit back if the car is safe and sound. In the case of car accidents or illegal actions, your deposit will not be returned and insurance company will pay for repairing the car. In the course of your tours in Kyrgyzstan, you have to know that, insurance company will not cover small and unimportant damages of the car.
- You must follow car limitations of 300 km per day, otherwise you will pay 0.3 $ for every additional km.
- In your tours in Kyrgyzstan, you can travel to the next following countries: Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. If you want to visit another country, you will have to pay 50$ for each location. You will not need any documents for travelling out of the country, in the course of your tour in Kyrgyzstan.
- The traffic rules must be maintained. During your tours in Kyrgyzstan, it is strictly forbidden to be in a state of alcoholic intoxication. Your level of alcohol must be zero in your body. You have to care about pedestrians and give them opportunity to cross the road. We suggest you to abide speed limits. In the course of your tours in Kyrgyzstan, you have to drive 40 to 60 km/h in the city and max 90 km/h in villages. Headlights must be on all the time, in order to avoid fines
- In the case of traffic accident, you have to inform us immediately, thus, we will give you instructions to avoid problems. We advise to turn to our car rent company in order to be given all the instruction of driving in the country. You have to call the police and find witnesses who participated or just saw the accident.
- The petrol must be full, when you return a car, otherwise you will pay additional amount of money according to the present contract, in the course of your tours in Kyrgyzstan. There are given self drive rules and wide range of cars for rent for all to choose and we hope to meet your expectations.